These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
One of the projects we had to work on was a mountainbike specific minipump. Our designers came... more
Product information "BBB Minipump Dualpressure combination Pump BMP-39 black"
One of the projects we had to work on was a mountainbike specific minipump. Our designers came up with the DualPressure, not your average Joe minipump. Kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, creating two personalities into one pump. A high pressure and low pressure function makes the pump usable for both tires and shock systems. The DualPressure fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves, inflating up to 21 bar / 300 psi which is easy to read on the analog gauge. Getting you back on track within a blink of an eye. Our DualPressure offers 2 pumps combined into one. The unique feature of this pump lies in the special switch on the bottom of the shaft. The switch regulates high or low pressure, depending on your need to inflate either your tire or shock system.
- Special high pressure and low pressure function, which makes this pump usable for both tyres as well as shocks and forks.
- Fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Inflates up to 21 bar / 300 psi.
- Fine-tuning pressure bleeder valve for precise air delivery.
- Precision 1.5-inch analog gauge protected by a rubber housing.
- External swivel hose.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel.
- Weight: 206 grams.
Related links to "BBB Minipump Dualpressure combination Pump BMP-39 black"