These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
€178.38 * €204.69 * (12.85% Saved)
Prices incl. 16%VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: KO.BS.0053
- HerstellerID: BI-20-KK-01-PETE
- EAN: 4260184712915
The discovery tour can begin! When the first longer bike rides are due, you can completely rely... more
Product information "Bikestar Premium Kids Bike Classic 20'' charming berry & caribean turquise"
The discovery tour can begin! When the first longer bike rides are due, you can completely rely on this bike: It meets all the requirements of the EU and is absolutely suitable for children. It is a visual and technical highlight and is guaranteed to be a lot of fun for children from 6 years and 125 cm tall.
- Sealed ISO bottom bracket with CrMo square axle and forged alloy bearing shells
- Premium design crank just like high-priced wheels
- Safety reflectors all around the front and rear, the pedals and the rims
- Coaster brake - an absolute necessity for every child's bike of this size
- Very stable tubular steel frame with impact-resistant metallic paint
- Ball bearing mounted steering with aluminium stem and height and angle adjustable handlebar
- 50. 8cm (20 inch) pneumatic white wall tyres on aluminium rims
- Extremely high-quality, comfortable child's caliper adjustable in height and angle of inclination
- Naturally certified non-toxic safety handlebar grips
- Child-friendly brake handle of the front wheel brake with convenient adjustment function
- Equipped with a side stand, luggage rack and a bicycle bell
height handlebar 80 - 88 cm
height saddle 64 - 78 cm
length 145 cm
weight 13 kg
Related links to "Bikestar Premium Kids Bike Classic 20'' charming berry & caribean turquise"