€32.99 * €34.90 * (5.47% Saved)
Prices incl. 19%VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HA.CH.0429.XL1
- HerstellerID: 30666
- EAN: 4250637132810
- Material: 47% Polyester, 29% Polyamid, 1
The Chiba BioXCell system was developed especially to prevent the hands from becoming numb: A... more
Product information "Chiba Bioxcell Air gloves white / black"
The Chiba BioXCell system was developed especially to prevent the hands from becoming numb: A gel pad on the palm protects the ulnar nerve, which runs in this area, and absorbs the vibration of the handelbar.
The BioXCell system consists of a 2-stage structure, that means that above the gel pads on the outer palm there is a second padding. Due to this thick padding (about 0.8 cm high) there is no more pressure on the centre part of the palm where the carpal tunnel is located.
The thick padding of the palm corrects the hand position and reduces pressure on the tendons and nerves. In addition, the gel pads absorb vibrations of the handlebar that can irritate nerves and tendons.
Use: frequent drivers, tour driver falling asleep hands
- elastic upper hand materials for perfect fit
- super ventilated palm by Airmesh BioXCell padding - 2 stage
- anatomical gel pad prevents pins and needles Wipe Terry thumb for sweat
- AirVent ventilation system
- Quick-Pull removal tabs
- ,,Easy-Clip" - keeps gloves together
- washable up to 30 °C
47% polyester, 29% polyamide, 14% polychloride, 5% spandex, 5% polyamide e
Related links to "Chiba Bioxcell Air gloves white / black"