€26.99 * €34.90 * (22.66% Saved)
Prices incl. 19%VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HA.CH.0514.L
- HerstellerID: 91372
- EAN: 4250637151248
Cycling gloves to your taste! The Chiba BioXCell glove that keeps your hands from falling... more
Product information "Chiba BioXCell Glove black/white"
Cycling gloves to your taste!
The Chiba BioXCell glove that keeps your hands from falling asleep. When buying gloves, the first thing to ask is whether you fall asleep or not, as about 80% of bike athletes have this problem. In this case, a BioXCell glove will help. Chiba's BioXCell system is a padded palm that has been specifically designed to help prevent falling asleep. The pad on the heel of the hand absorbs the steady vibrations that come from the handlebar when driving.
To build the BioXCell system, one can say that it is a two-stage structure. There is another padding above the padding on the outer bale. The advantage of the strong 0.8cm padding is that the handlebar can not press on the handpiece area. In this area lies the carpal tunnel.
Furthermore, the hand position is thereby improved.
For road handlebars, the pressure on Ulnar nerve is the greatest and leads to numbness and Swächerscheinungen in the hand muscles.
Pain and numbness in the hands are 90% due to the following reasons:
1. Pressure on the ulnar nerve supplying the small and ulnar part of the ring finger.
2. pressure on the carpal tunnel (supplies the remaining fingers)
3. Unnatural kinked pose of the hand in the wrist.
4. Vibrations and vibrations that irritate the tendons and nerves.
The Chiba BioXCell cycling glove is the perfect solution!
In addition to the above properties, he also offers the following:
- for frequent travelers and tour riders
- elastic upper material for a perfect fit
- Upper hand made of recycled materials
- Palm made of sturdy Digital Carbon Fiber
- AirVent ventilation system
- Wipe terry thumbs for sweat
- Caple Tunnel Protection
- protects the carpal canal
- Ulnar nerve Protection
- Quick-pull off loops
- Easy-Clip holds gloves together
- Washable up to 30 ° C
Related links to "Chiba BioXCell Glove black/white"