€24.19 * €35.00 * (30.89% Saved)
Prices incl. 19%VAT plus shipping costs
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: BZ.MA.0061
- HerstellerID: 0724402
- EAN: 4055184005231
Magura Bremsscheibe Storm SL The ultimate disc brake rotor STORM SL At... more
Product information "Magura Bremsscheibe Storm SL"
Magura Bremsscheibe Storm SL
The ultimate disc brake rotor STORM SL
At the beginning of MISSION PERFORMANCE one thing is already clear: the rotor has a hugely important role. With the newly developed STORM rotor we are presenting the first component on the way to the best brake in the world. Combining the wealth of our experience and the latest results of our MISSION PERFORMANCE we have achieved a maximum of stopping power, control and cooling at a minimum weight. One look is enough as the ultimate design says it all: the STORM will set a new standard when it comes to decent, long-lasting performance disc brake rotors.
- Optimised rotor geometry for extreme temperature absorption without disc warping.
- Perfect friction balance between brake pad and rotor for maximum braking power in all conditions, even after extremely long and difficult descents.
- Wider brake surface prevents tipping of brake pads. This optimises brake modulation without squeaking or brake pad judder.
- Bigger surface for optimised heat dispersion through more and bigger cut outs.
- Through latest FEM-calculations optimised transitions between brake surface, spoke and fixing ring. Therefore massive weight reduction by equally high stiffness.
- Optimised production processes creating zero fault rate and therefore allowing further refinements and weight savings without sacrificing strength and durability.
- Even less wear than predecessor.
- Aggressive race design.
The STORM rotor currently sets the benchmark in deceleration, modulation and cooling at a minimum weight.
Diameter: 203, 180, 160, 140 (NEW!) mm
Weight: 15% less than predecessor: 147g (203mm), 124g (180mm), 95g (160mm), 75g (140mm)
Compatibility: all disc brake models except Gustav M
Material: high performance steel
Mounting: IS 6-hole version, Centerlock compatible in conjunction with new Centerlock adapter (available in August 2010)
Incl. 6 fixing screws
Related links to "Magura Bremsscheibe Storm SL"