These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Google Customer Reviews
Statistics & Tracking
Bing Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking
Track device being used
The fork for dirt jump, street and slopestyle. High jumps, fat tricks in the air, hard... more
Product information "Manitou Circus Expert 130/120mm 20mm 1.5t Disc 26""
The fork for dirt jump, street and slopestyle. High jumps, fat tricks in the air, hard landings! While the stanchions are butted in most Manitou forks, the Circus Expert also offers a non-butted version - for uncompromising stability. The tight basic set-up suits everyone who likes to spend as much time in the air as possible. 26 inch only and only with 20 mm hex thru axle!
- Spring: ACT-Air, air-assisted steel spring with tight adjustment
- Travel: 130mm (120mm adjustable)
- Crown: Forged I-Beam
- Axle: 20 mm Hexlock TA
- Steerer: 1 1/8 -1.5 tapered
- Compression damping: Absolute + with tight tuning through jump stack
- Rebound damping: Adjustable TPC
- Stanchions: 32 mm aluminum
- Adjustment options: air pressure, rebound, compression up to lockout
Related links to "Manitou Circus Expert 130/120mm 20mm 1.5t Disc 26""