- Order number: FE.RS.0685
- HerstellerID: 00.4019.658.012
- EAN: 710845801457
Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 2018 Debon Air 2018 27.5+ / 29" - matte black - Boost - 180mm... more
Product information "Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 2018 Debon Air 2018 27.5+ / 29" - matte black - Boost - 180mm"
Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 2018 Debon Air 2018 27.5+ / 29" - matte black - Boost - 180mm
The new Lyrik gets our new Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today's enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows for on-the-fly compression control.
- Charger 2 damper with OneLoc remote options
- DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support
- 27.5"x3.0" tires fit in the 29" model
- Updated air pressure guide maximizes performance for E-MTB applications
Specifications for Lyrik RCT3
- WEIGHT2040g (27.5" model, 160mm travel, Maxle Ultimate, DebonAir)
- DAMPINGCharger 2 damper
- AVAILABLE SPRINGSDual Position Air
- ADJUSTMENTSExternal rebound, 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/firm), low speed compression in open position
- STEERER OPTIONSTapered
- CROWNForged, hollow 7050 aluminum
- UPPER TUBES35mm tapered wall aluminum
- OPTIONSRCT Remote with 2-position compression (open/firm) via OneLoc remote and low speed compression adjustment in open mode
- RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCKSuper Deluxe, Super Deluxe Coil
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE203mm
- COLOR OPTIONSDiffusion black, gloss black, gloss white
- OTHER180mm direct mount rotor, compatible with 2.8" tires in both 27.5" and 29"
1x Lyrik RCT3 DPA Fork
1x Maxle Ultimate Axle
1x Stealth Decals
1x Star Nut
With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM's XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
Charger 2 Damper
The evolution of the acclaimed Charger, RockShox's most advanced damper, brings a whole new level of performance and refinement for each intended use.
The new damper designs provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, with a more usable Pedal setting that excels on rolling trails. The Firm setting on Pike and Lyrik has be re-tuned, and remote options with OneLoc provide on-the-fly access to the Firm mode and are an excellent match with RockShox Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Super Deluxe Coil remote rear shocks.
It's ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes Monarch and Monarch Plus shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder.
MORE LINEAR SPRING CURVE
Lower force levels to move the shock into its travel 1st 1/3 of travel is what riders are most sensitive to
MORE TRACTION AND CONTROL
No chop on initial hit. Better traction; rear wheel stays on the ground reacting to small bumps
Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and you'll be glad we paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. And lever-placement personalization is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
Related links to "Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 2018 Debon Air 2018 27.5+ / 29" - matte black - Boost - 180mm"