These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Google Customer Reviews
Statistics & Tracking
Bing Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: CA.SM.0078
- HerstellerID: 00.2418.075.000
- EAN: 710845793554
SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z. E-BLOCK™ shifting technology is a... more
Product information "SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z."
SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z.
E-BLOCK™ shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK™ cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support.
- 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel
- Ideal mid-ship motor gear range
- Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs
- Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts
- Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance
- The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB
- Non XD™ driver body compatible
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)E-BLOCK™, XG
SPROCKETS ON SPIDER5
COGS11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
Link to manufacturer: http://www.sram.com/de/index_content.php
Related links to "SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z."