SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z. E-BLOCK™ shifting technology is a... more
Product information "SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z."
SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z.
E-BLOCK™ shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK™ cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support.
- 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel
- Ideal mid-ship motor gear range
- Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs
- Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts
- Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance
- The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB
- Non XD™ driver body compatible
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)E-BLOCK™, XG
SPROCKETS ON SPIDER5
COGS11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
Related links to "SRAM EX1 Cassette XG-899 E-Block 11-48 Z."