Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow-Bar red The Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar converts an ordinary... more
Product information "Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow-Bar red"
Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow-Bar red
The Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar converts an ordinary child's bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired. To ride attached, simply unclip the tow bar from the stored position on the adult bike, extend it, and connect it to the receiver, which is mounted on the child's bike. When the child's bike is connected, the front wheel is lifted off the ground and a stabilizing bar prevents the handlebars from turning, leaving the adult in control of steering. Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed, making the ride much easier for them.
- Fits 12" (30.5cm) - 20" (50.8cm) tire diameter size child bikes
- Adult bike minimum size tire diameter 25" (63.5cm)
- Tow bar receiver fits child bikes with head tubes up to 45mm (1.77") wide in diameter and expans for bolting distance of 105mm (4.1") for top and bottom U-bolt spacing.
- Fits adult bike seat post diameter 1" (25.4mm) - 1.25" (31.8mm)
- For use with children up to 70 pounds (32kg)
- Adult rider must weigh at least twice that of the child rider.
- Child bike must have rear free wheel capability. (Bike capable of coasting with out pedaling)
Related links to "Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow-Bar red"