These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Google Customer Reviews
Statistics & Tracking
Bing Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking
Track device being used
Schwalbe Procore Double Chamber System 29" PROCORE ride progressive! Off road:... more
Product information "Schwalbe Procore Double Chamber System 29""
Schwalbe Procore Double Chamber System 29"
PROCORE ride progressive!
Off road: Riding at lower pressure means better performance... but at the same time it increases the risk of failures. The limit so far is at about 20 psi, below which it is hardly possible too dare to ride normal MTB tires.
But nothing stays the same: In the future, air pressure can be controlled in the tire's double chambers. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure - even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tire onto the rim. "Burping", the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible.
The advantages of PROCORE
- Tire pressure can be reduced to a minimum of 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip.
- even on the roughest terrain tires "stick" to the ground.
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
- Inflation with only one special presta valve.
At last the best thing about: PROCORE can be used with any tubeless MTB tire.
Minimum internal rim width of 23mm.
PROCORE Set 29" composed of 2x PROCORE inner tire,
2x PROCORE special tube,
2x Tubeless rim tape,
1x Doc Blue,
Link to manufacturer: http://www.schwalbe.com/de/schwalbe-procore.html
Related links to "Schwalbe Procore Double Chamber System 29""