How and in what assembly condition is my bike delivered?
After ordering, your bike will leave our warehouse as soon as possible. We ship small bikes up to 24" in a carton as bulky goods with DHL. Larger bikes will be shipped by forwarding agency. All bikes are mostly pre-assembled, but still have to be final assembled.
The following work has to be done in general:
- Remove packing material
- Fitting the stem with handlebars
- Mounting the seat post with saddle
- Mount the pedals (please also pay attention to left and right)
- Mounting reflectors
- Mount the front wheel if it is not already mounted
- If necessary, increase tyre pressure and fill up air
- It may be that fine adjustments to the brake and gearshift have to be made during transport.
Which tools do I need to mount my bike?
- Allen key
- Open-end wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Possible torque wrench
If you are not able to carry out this work independently, it must be carried out in a specialist workshop.
We recommend checking all bicycles for function and possible damage immediately after delivery or within 3 days. Mounting tools are not included in the delivery of the bikes. Maintenance and service work not covered by the warranty cannot be carried out by us.