These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Google Customer Reviews
Statistics & Tracking
Bing Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking
Track device being used
- Order number: PE.CR.0089
- HerstellerID: 16095CB
- EAN: 641300160959
Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - red The choice of dh world champion: The new Mallet... more
Product information "Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - red"
Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - red
The choice of dh world champion:
The new Mallet DH comes with a concave platform for secure foothold and 8 adjustable pins per side for grip.
The traction pad technology customizable interface and ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- customizable float & release angle
- premium bearings & double seal system
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- wing material: cast stainless steel
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- max rider weight: no restriction
- q-factor: 57mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat premium: brass cleats with shims included
- adjustable pins: 8 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- weight: 479g
- warranty: 5 years
Link to manufacturer: http://www.crankbrothers.com
Related links to "Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - red"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - red"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.