These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Google Customer Reviews
Statistics & Tracking
Bing Conversion Tracking
Google Conversion Tracking
Track device being used
€128.04 * €165.00 * (22.4% Saved)
Prices incl. 16%VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available
Sorry, this product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
- Order number: PE.CR.0090
- HerstellerID: 16094CB
- EAN: 641300160942
Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - schwarz The choice of dh world champion: The new... more
Product information "Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - schwarz"
Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - schwarz
The choice of dh world champion:
The new Mallet DH comes with a concave platform for secure foothold and 8 adjustable pins per side for grip.
The traction pad technology customizable interface and ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- customizable float & release angle
- premium bearings & double seal system
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- wing material: cast stainless steel
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- max rider weight: no restriction
- q-factor: 57mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat premium: brass cleats with shims included
- adjustable pins: 8 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- weight: 479g
- warranty: 5 years
Related links to "Crank Brothers Mallet DH Pedal - schwarz"